About Adani Solar Panel
Incepted in 1988, Adani Group is one of the largest conglomerates with Resources, Logistics, Energy and Agri industry. It has established Adani Solar for PV manufacturing and EPC to become an integrated solar company in India. With cutting edge technology and equipment, it offers services across the gamut of photovoltaic manufacturing. It functions with an aim to help in cost leadership, operations scalability and reliability as per international standards.
Adani Solar is known for having the largest solar cell and module manufacturing facility. It has become an exceptional achiever Quality, Bankability and Reliability in the country. Its product range includes Encore – Multi crystalline, Eternal Mono PERC and Elan – Bifacial.
Adani Solar Panel Price
Adani Solar Panel price in India varies from its product offering. The multi crystalline panel starts at Rs. 23 per watt for 345-watt solar panel and goes up to Rs.34 for 100 watts panel. However, the price of Mono PERC starts from Rs. 25 per watt for 375- watt panel.
|Price List of Adani Solar Panel|
|Solar Panel Model||Selling Price||Price per watt|
|355watt solar panel||Rs. 8875||Rs.25/w|
|360 watt solar panel||Rs.9000||Rs.25|
|365 watt solar panel||Rs.9125||Rs.25|
|330W Tata Solar Panel||Rs.9250||Rs.25|
|370 watt solar panel||Rs.9375||Rs.25|
|375 watt solar panel||₹ 8700||Rs.25|
- Adani Solar Panel price is negotiable.
- Safety is the core in each panel.
- Special discounts on bulk orders is available.
- Dealers and retailers get the best price.
- Solar panels are extremely reliable as per weather conditions.
- Incredible track record in ensuring life time maintenance.
Features of Adani solar panel
- Adani solar is a Tier 1 Bankable module manufacturer.
- Adani Solar Panels are Torsion and Corrosion resistant.
- The panels have anodized aluminium frame.
- The Multi Crystalline modules are energy efficient and have 3% higher energy output.
- Manufactured with state-of-the-art module manufacturing technology.
- Mono PERC modules have excellent low light irradiance performance